Life-threatening bleeding is one of the biggest preventable causes of death in trauma and can happen anywhere at any time in serious accidents. Death can occur in as little as 5 minutes unless aggressive and effective bleeding control is applied.
The TacMed Bleeding Control Course is a hands-on 4 hour workshop that will give participants the skills, knowledge and confidence to treat a life-threatening bleed in an emergency.
- Identification of Massive Haemorrhage
- “Blood Sweep” casualty assessment
- Massive Haemorrhage Control
- Direct Pressure
- Wound Packing
- Arterial Tourniquets (Commercial & Improvised)
- Junctional Haemorrhage Control
Who should attend:
Anyone! This course has been developed for all levels from the layperson with no medical training to Doctors.
Bookings are closed for this event.